Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [integer_traits problem
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-29 19:57:17

Robert Ramey wrote:

> I just changed the specialization above to:
>
> template<boost::intmax_t C >
> struct integral_c<boost::intmax_t, C>
> {
> //BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(boost::intmax_t, value = C);
> static const boost::intmax_t value = C;
> typedef integral_c_tag tag;
> typedef integral_c type;
> typedef boost::intmax_t value_type;
> operator boost::intmax_t() const { return this->value; }
> };
>
> and it didn't make any difference so I"m really stumped

I just ran the same test with GCC and it returns the result I expect.
So, I've got a problem with Visual C++ version 9.0. It looks
like the value const_min (_I64_min) is getting changed as it's passed as a
template parameter. If anyone has some experience with
this feel free to make a suggestion.

Robert Ramey