Subject: Re: [Boost-users] why boost is so slow for file search?
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-13 11:22:46

On 12 June 2012 23:04, young <yqin_99_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have 2 functions for read files list in one directory. One uses Win32 and
> one uses boost:
> [...]
> Boost takes 1.00 ms while Win32 taks 0.15 ms for same directory. Why?

Would you bother posting complete and compilable program, than
throwing a couple of dangling functions?
Plus, compiler version + command line / compiler options you used to compile it.
That would make it easier to closer reproduce your tests.

Making your post complete would also save folks time/effort and avoid
the 3 posts that
followed yours asking/discussing obvious things.

Best regards,