Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Errors with MPI and Grpah-parallel...
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-16 11:10:34

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012, Tunes Land wrote:

> Hello Jeremiah,
>
>       Thank you for your reply。
>       Yes,as you said, I compiled boost with mpicc.exe .I modified the  user-config.jam file as following:
>
> using mpi : "C:/Program Files/OpenMPI_v1.6-win32/bin/mpicc.exe"
>           : <find-shared-library>lammpio <find-shared-library>lammpi++
>             <find-shared-library>mpi <find-shared-library>lam
>             <find-shared-library>dl ;
>
> But,how do I do to get the correct results?

Those look like the libraries for LAM/MPI, not Open MPI. You might want
to look for the correct list of libraries for Open MPI and put those in
instead, or just set your C++ compiler and linker to mpic++ (not mpicc).
Also, try removing the list of libraries, and just leave it as just "using
mpi : .../mpic++.exe ;"

-- Jeremiah Willcock