Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [interprocess] Strange behaviour after push_back in a b::i::vector of b::i::weak_ptr
From: Gaetan Gaumer (gaetan.gaumer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-23 04:57:47

2012/7/19 Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]>

> El 19/07/2012 20:25, Ion Gaztañaga escribió:
>
> El 19/07/2012 15:07, Gaetan Gaumer escribió:
>>
>>> Hello Ion a others interprocess guru,
>>> I'm currently using an interprocess::vector storing
>>> intreprocess::weak_ptr to data.
>>> Sometimes after adding a shared_ptr to my vector with push_back, the
>>> weak_ptr stored at the end of the vector is not
>>> the one I just inserted, but a copy of a previously inserted weak_ptr.
>>>

>> This seems a bug. Can you please fill a ticket with a test case so that
>> this is not forgotten?
>>

> Maybe you could try a more recent interprocess code to check if the bug is
> still there.

I'm trying with v1.50 and will fill a bug report if the bug is still here.

Meanwhile, can I ask you to look at another interprocess::vector
and intreprocess::weak_ptr potential problem I asked about
several month ago ?
http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2010/11/64591.php

Nobody answered my question and I still have the same problem in V1.47 and
V1.50

Thanks for your help and all your great work.
Gaëtan