Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost, Andoird and iOS
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-11 05:25:33

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <
mohsen_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Dear Joel and list,
>
> I'm newbie in boost and just have been started.
> first thing that i used, was `lexical_cast` , So now i need to signal
> slot in iOS and Android, Do you know about multi platform it?

As specified there:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_50_0/more/getting_started/unix-variants.html#header-only-libraries
Signals (and signals2 i presume) is one of the libraries that need some
linking.

So you just need to compile boost.
Follow the instructions on the Getting Started pages (
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_50_0/more/getting_started/index.html) to
compile boost, using the compiler that you want to use for IOS and Android.
Then add linking instructions for the boost libraries that you want to use
that are in the list of the first link.

Joel Lamotte