Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] making an inner struct boost fusion compatible?
From: Oswin Krause (Oswin.Krause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-21 10:10:37

Hi,

I have to correct my previous mail and call it a day. Long story short:

I need to implement a begin() and end() inside this struct method
offering standard iterators over the elements of the containers.
Unluckily they collide with the structs created by the macro which are
also unfortunately named "begin" and "end". I am basically out of
options now, so it must be outside the class, or?