Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Trouble w/ fruchterman-reingold
From: eric (eric.burns_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-03 17:49:38

Oh, sorry. I missed that line of code in my copy-paste:

typedef square_topology<>::point_type point;

Do you have any suggestions on how to print out the positions? cout doesn't
like me passing something of point_type and the member variable "values" is
private. I have just been inspecting their values at breakpoints in Visual
Studio. I haven't encountered anything out of the ordinary, but I probably
haven't seen every value like I could if I could print them out.