Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Further Boost.MPI development
From: Matthieu Brucher (matthieu.brucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-31 15:54:02

Hi,

My priority would be the vector types with striding... The current way of
doing this is complicated in my opinion. I would like an API close to C,
but with all the C++ RAII stuff. For efficiency/HPC code, it is mandatory.

Cheers and thanks for this (I would like to see Boost.MPI being the only
C++ API :) ).

Matthieu