Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Further Boost.MPI development
From: Alain O Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-15 03:56:48

As far as I am concerned:
Collectives on intercommunicator, multi-threading, cart, IO (this one is
tricky, not sure what kind of interfaces...).
Also, regarding arrays, I'd like to see some support for the situations
when the types (dimensions) are different on both sides of the
communications (in the case of a transposition for example). I guess a
solution involving boost's multi-array could work ?

I am willing to help provided someone take care of the review and commit
process.

Best regards.