Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [1.53.0] Beta release candidates 2 now availablefor testing
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-05 15:40:52

Marshall Clow wrote:
> This is my fault - there's a change that I failed to merge.
> I will fix this before the release.

Marshall

You might want to think about this some more.

I know that this fix creates a failure in a test case
in the serialization library. It turns out that isn't exactly
obvious what the correct fix is and, in my view, needs
some more more investigation.

I also believe that other users of codecvt facet
(e.g. file system) have some issues with this.

I would suggest that we try get a fix into the next
release rather than this one. I don't believe this is
a new issue nor an urgent one and that letting this
slide one more release is the best option.

Robert Ramey