Subject: [Boost-users] [Graph] betweenness_centrality - output completed percentage?
From: Tasos (justthemaschine_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-22 08:04:22

Hello all,

I calculate the betweenness-centrality of a large graph
(V:150k, E:500k, boost::adjacency_list<boost::vecS, boost::vecS,
boost::undirectedS,) with boost::brandes_betweenness_centrality
and I can find how to get a indication of the 'completed'
part of the algorithm.

For example this graph took 1h:38m (single thread 10.8 iMac 3.4ghz)
to complete but in order to be able to know the execution time
of larger graph im a bit lost...

On "one to all" BFS you know how many vertices you
have left but this algorithm seems to me lacking a custom
visitor or something in order to output some data.

Any ideas as Im really new to boost.graph?

Thanks a lot,
Tasos