Subject: [Boost-users] [graph][PBGL] Remove edge broken reference
From: Borja Miñano (bminyano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-15 04:03:36

Hello,

I had a problem after removing some edges from my graph. I am using the
graph_parallel library. And this problem did not happened me when using
the serial one.
I use a predicate to remove edges, and it seems to work, it deletes the
local edges and the crossing edges (source local -> target ghost).
But if after that I want to iterate over the in_edges The iterator
returns references to edges that does not exists any more.

For example, if I had 30 in_edges and the removing process eliminate 20,
then the in_edge iterator iterates over 10, but with wrong references.

Could anyone help debugging this problem? I think it might be an own
problem, but I don't know how to check it.

--
Un saludo,
Borja Miñano