Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.Test : Project setting in Visual 2010
From: Oodini (svdbg___free.fr)
Date: 2013-04-06 17:04:28

Thanks a lot for your message, Richard.

Following the messages from other people in this thread, I was resolved to do what you/say, by being convinced that your tutorial, as I have understood it, was supposed to work on Visual 2008, but that Visual 2010 introduced a bug. Thanks a lot for the clarification.

It seems I didn't read you tutorial with enough care.