Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Do correct instructions for MinGW install exist?
From: Kirk Joppy (kirk.joppy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-03 04:41:45

Even as a newcomer I feel I can comment on this.

> I'd favour using a Wiki process so users from the many platforms can contribute - (under GIT so
> changes that are disputed can be rolled back).

This is a really good idea. It's mostly n00bs like me who care about
this kind of documentation so it's important that they can _easily_
add notes about things that do and don't work. Wiser birds can then
clean it up and strike down submissions that suggest doing things the
wrong way. At least this way those wiser birds are forced to actually
look at what's being submitted and face deficiencies rather than
blissfully ignoring them. This system works very well in my workplace.