Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Incorrect result from mcgregor_common_subgraphs. Where can I find more example of this MCS solver?
From: dante0125 (gh11c_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-08 14:45:54

Thanks for your reply.

For the second part, I know there are four functions to compute the common
graphs. I use "mcgregor_common_subgraphs_unique" in this example. This
function can return all the common subgraphs between two graphs. When I am
replying this post, I tried mcgregor_common_subgraphs_maximum_unique. The
result if the same size-7 graph.

Because, in the example I mentioned above, the answer seems correct. I use
this solver for my project then I found that this solver in many cases can
not find the maximum common subgraph. The back-tracking method stops at some
points it should not. In this example I used in the post, the program
supposed to continue to find the adjacent vertices of vertex 8 but it stops.