Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [units] coulombs to milliamp-hours
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-05 06:56:42

In the sense I pick my battles, yes. I am operating as the architect
on the job, so the buck stops with me on that front. I get your point,
though, where cross-disciplinary boundaries go.

There's a difference though:

auto value = 10*coulombs;
auto mah_value = value*1000/3600;

What the unit for mah_value? Presumably the dimension is still
electrical_charge? But what is the unit? How to express that in the
units vocabulary?