Subject: [Boost-users] Boost.Mock ?
From: Mathieu Champlon (m.champlon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-20 01:21:01

Hello,

I initially sent the following message to the boost-dev mailing list,
but I'm thinking this might reach more potential users here on boost-users.

Would a library for mock objects be of interest ?

The documentation can be found here :
http://mat007.users.sourceforge.net/boost_mock/
An archive is also available for download there :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mat007.u/files/boost-mock.zip
It's been converted from turtle (http://turtle.sourceforge.net/) which
was mentioned on the mailing-lists a couple of times in the past.

There is a catch in that it needs Boost.Test from the release branch and
doesn't compile with the trunk.
The changes are minimal though and I can provide a patch if anyone is
interested.

Is anyone already using the library who would like to see it in Boost ?
Or is anyone using another mock object library who wants to give it a go ?
Or even better has anyone tried it and decided to user another library
who would like to comment on it ?

I would be highly interested in any feedback !

Thank you,
MAT.