Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Test] Where to learn about boost::itest::mock_object?
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-13 06:32:06

Mateusz Loskot <mateusz <at> loskot.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a simple mocking library to use together with
> Boost.Test. There is Turtle (aka Boost.Mock) and googlemock.
>
> During retrospection of the big thread on Boost.Test future [1],
> I found this curious post by Gennadiy [2] about mock_object.
> I had no idea such facility lives in Boost.Test and it looks
> it's been there for very long time.

You right. I never got to document this component. This was my attempt on
implementing mock support in boost.test. In my opinion (obviously biased) it
is still might be better than anything else I've seen in other places. That
said, I will need to decide what to do about this. Either finish it and make
it in full features mocking library or just adopt something else for the same
purpose.

Regards,
Gennadiy