Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Server failing when BOOST_ASIO_ENABLE_HANDLER_TRACKING is active
From: Carlos Ferreira (carlosmf.pt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-22 09:18:19

Ok, I think I got it!
You have to define the BOOST_ASIO_ENABLE_HANDLER_TRACKING in every module
that uses Boost. I was only defining in one and that may be the reason why
io_service was returning (or crashing, don't know).
What I know is that I defined BOOST_ASIO_ENABLE_HANDLER_TRACKING in all my
modules and now I have tracking are proper program execution.

Hope it helps!