Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Forthcoming Boost.Fiber review
From: Carlos Ferreira (carlosmf.pt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-24 18:51:57

Hello again.

Ok, now I'm sure Boost.Fiber is the only (simply) way I have to solve my
problem.

The project on which I'm working, requires a TCP session per client.
Between the client and the server, it is possible that at some point in
time, the client and the server will have to manage different contexts of
conversations using the same TCP Session.

I simply don't know how to do this in the old fashion way. Documentation
regarding coroutines is scarce and the examples are too simplistic. What I
know is that the Fiber Documentation provided by Oliver states that
Boost.Coroutine does not provide a way to synchronize different coroutines
execution.

Anyway, it seems that I definitely have to use Oliver's Fiber lib.
So now my problem is, how do I build this lib? How can I compile it and
link it to the boost libs already installed in my computer? The readme.md file
says to look at the docs in
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/TryModBoost but that left me kinda
lost...

Thanks for any help!