Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Compilation problem with has_binary_operator.hpp on Mac OSX
From: Tim Burgess (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-12 05:28:32

OK,

Just reporting back in the hope that I can help others avoid the pain I've
been through with this.

My solution to getting Boost, wxWidgets, Crypto++ and an Objective-c++
module all to play happily together on my Mac is as follows:

- Boost 1.55.0;

- wxWidgets 3.0.0;

- Crypto++ 5.6.2;

- Xcode 5.0.2, as moving to Apple's version of clang keeps my
Objective-c++ module happy;

- Needed to use libstdc++ instead of libc++ for all modules as
Crypto++ wouldn't build using libc++, but earlier versions of wxWidgets
won't build with libstdc++, hence the move to 3.0.0;

Thanks to everybody who offered suggestions that took me forward - I can now
move onto debugging my own code instead of fighting librariesJ

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess