Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [container] vector::resize() - value-initialization vs default-initialization
From: Adam Romanek (romanek.adam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-16 17:27:05

On 04/16/2014 02:13 PM, Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback. If Boost.Container does not offer anything
> different from standard containers, then there is no room for this
> library. So if you have more ideas to add, please suggest them.

I'm primarily interested in having move emulation handled properly in
all cases. Additionally, map::emplace with piecewise construction would
also be very useful in C++03. Therefore fixing some already reported
tickets ([1-3]) may be a good idea.

> If you don't mind, a single ticket with the comments of your post will
> be enough to do all the changes.

Here you have:
- https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/9915

WBR,