Subject: [Boost-users] Free Workshop: Test-Driven Development in C++ (Salt Lake City, UT)
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-24 20:43:09

This will be a practice run of my presentation for C++ Now! 2014.

Workshop announcement: <http://bit.ly/RQgOtQ>

Excerpt from the announcement:

    Test-Driven Development in C++, Wednesday, April 30, 2014

    Have you heard about that new thing the kids are doing called
    test-driven development and wondered what it's all about? Is it
    about testing? Is it about design? Is it good or is it bad?

    Come join me for an evening workshop where I will show you what
    it's all about and you'll have a chance to try it out for
    yourself on a problem large enough to be interesting, but small
    enough that you can make progress on it during the workshop. The
    workshop will use the Boost.Test and Turtle libraries.

    Thanks to Fusion-io for the meeting facilities, WiFi access, food
    (pizza from The Pie) and refreshments.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>