Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [ASIO] directory monitor ASIO extension
From: Keith Bennett (kanezor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-05 10:09:19

if you're trying to write platform independent code and already using
boost, then it's a strong incentive right there, to avoid #if PLATFORM do
this #else do something else, #endif, etc.

A previous employer of mine had used Boris's directory monitor service
code. However there were some issues which we had to work around. I don't
remember what they were. Unfortunately I no longer work with that employer
so don't have access to the source code to jog my memory. It might have
simply been the way in which we were using the code.