Subject: Re: [Boost-users] exercism.io -- crowd-sourced mentorship C++ track online
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-21 15:10:16

Arindam Mukherjee <arindam.mukerjee_at_[hidden]> spake the secret code
<CAFXEtCA8GxQ06+qLR1fi+DxWPc1AHfzqQVMXoj6WAfvj50BjqQ_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>I think it's a really novel idea (akin to Livemocha for human
>languages). I didn't see a C++ track however. Do you have a link to
>the C++ track.

Once you fetch and install the exercism command-line client, "exercism
fetch cpp" should fetch your current C++ exercise (which will be the
first, if you haven't yet submitted one).

"exercism demo" will fetch the first exercise in all language tracks
and should pull down the first exercise in C++ as well.

<http://help.exercism.io/getting-started-with-cpp.html> describes the
prerequisites and setup.

If something in the bootstrapping/onboard process didn't make this
clear, let me know and we'll try to make things more obvious.
Exercism.io is still in 'beta', but its very usable once you
understand the workflow. If the workflow was confusing, we need to
work on that some more :).

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>