Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boostlog and ASIO crash in shared library
From: Ray Cheng (ray_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-16 23:12:50

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Sohail Somani <sohail_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> There might be some interaction with BOOST_LOG_USE_COMPILER_TLS from the
> sounds of it. Try disabling/enabling that and see if that narrows it down
> further.
>
> It does look like you're doing the right thing, but ensure that your
> shared object will invoke global C++ constructors. I remember some *nix
> somewhere at some time that didn't do this.

I did try explicitly undef BOOST_LOG_USE_COMPILER_TLS in
boost/config/user.hpp, but it didn't help. I did a global search
BOOST_LOG_USE_COMPILER_TLS
is by default disable, no where define it in boost code.

What is the "global C++ constructors"? may be i missed something when using
boost_log?