Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost] [test] boost.test owner unresponsive to persistent problems for multiple years
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-18 09:43:42

On 3/18/2015 5:49 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]

Do I have to rebuild the Boost.Test library to get the new docs ?
Because the first thing I did was to try to view the new docs by opening
index.html only to find that there was no html documentation. Then I
tried 'b2 toolset=gcc-4.9.2' for building Boost.Test and received:

Performing configuration checks

     - symlinks supported : yes
error: Unable to find file or target named
error: 'dyn_ut_example.cpp'
error: referred to from project at
error: '../../libs/test/example'

It does not appear that the 'develop' branch is ready for me at all.