Subject: Re: [Boost-users] {Boost-Test] How to specify order test suites are run.
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-01 14:03:59

Merrill Cornish <merrill.cornish <at> earthlink.net> writes:

> There will be many more test suites to come. They are not LOGICALLY
> dependent on each other, but if some fail, the other tests will be a
> waste of time. Therefore, I would like to be able to specify the order
> in which they are run.

Upcoming Boost.Test v3 has this feature in a form of depend_on decorator.
It will enforce the order between test unit (making sure you do not introduce
cycles) and also will only run test unit if all the prerequisites (including
dependent test units success) are satisfied.

You can give it a try using develop branch of Boost.Test.

Gennadiy