Subject: [Boost-users] [Variant]Maximum Limit of types in variant and fusion vector
From: Elizabeta (elizabeta.petreska_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-18 11:15:26

Hi

I want to use boost::variant with types more than 50. Until now I was using
boost::variant with types up to 50 like this :

#define BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS
#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_LIST_SIZE 50
#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_VECTOR_SIZE 50
#include <boost/variant.hpp>

However , now if I change BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_LIST_SIZE and
BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_VECTOR_SIZE to 100 it gives me compiler errors: Cannot open
include file: 'boost/mpl/list/list100.hpp': No such file or directory

So is 50 the maximum limit of types that can be put in the variant ?

Also it seems that the maximum limit of types for vector fusion is 50, and
can't increase that, and I want to have fusion vector for more than 50. Is
this possible.

Any suggestion