Subject: Re: [Boost-users] is it possible to group values with Boost's rtree?
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-01 09:52:50

> Thanks Adam! That sounds ideal. Glad I'll be able to use this! I
> wonder if a per-node predicate is planned for the public API in the
> future (rather than the value-only satisfies predicate)?

It'd certainly be possible, however it'd mean that a part of the internals
should also be made public. This means that each change of these internals
would be a breaking change. And I already have a few ideas how they could
be modified, potentially improved. On the other hand breaking changes do
happen in general.

Would you like to use it to solve the same problem or are you thinking
about something else?

Regards,
Adam