Subject: [Boost-users] Performance of BFS
From: Mahesh Barve (mahesh.barve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-24 05:18:27

Hi ,

   I am studying the performance of BOOST BFS algorithm on intel platform like Haswell in comparison with Gunrock BFS implementation on GPUs. I find that the performance of  Gunrock BFS is way better than BOOST BFS.
  What are the reasons for this?
  Is it that the algorithm used is better in case of Gunrock?
  What part of the code in BOOST BFS are causing this bad performance? What can be done to improve this?
Any pointers in this would be of help.

Awaiting your reply,
-Mahesh

and any attachments. Thank you