Subject: [Boost-users] Help: Errors compiling SESHAT project
From: C. Ichongiri (ichongiribc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-26 12:30:28

Hey there,

I've been at this for days now and can't seem to find anything to help with
this:

I got the project at https://github.com/falvaro/seshat and followed the
instructions exactly as-is:
 - Got the *Boost* headers
- Have got *g++ *compiler ( versions 5.2, 4.9, 4.7, 4.5, 4.3) and my
default
*clang++*
*- Makefile *is present

*P.S.* I'm on *OS X Mavericks*; Used *MacPorts* to install all above gcc
versions *except *5.2, which was manually done following this tutorial:
https://solarianprogrammer.com/2015/05/01/compiling-gcc-5-mac-os-x/#comment-2528178234

However, when I attempt to compile it, I get the following errors (attached
in the Textfile below). A screenshot image also attached shows the
filesystem and path I am working with, from where the error file was
created.

Honestly, I'm at my wits end now, especially with my being new to C++.

ANY helpful insight into this would be MOST APPRECIATED.

Much thanks in advance,
chiich.

Screenshot_2016-02-26_14.27.32_SeshatErrorLog.png