Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Documentation for Boost Range
From: Christian Aichinger (Greek0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-16 12:59:20

On 16.05.2016 17:01, Robert Ramey wrote:
> On 5/16/16 2:08 AM, Christian Aichinger wrote:
>> I wrote full, self-contained code examples
>> for each function in Boost Range. They are available at:
>>
>> https://greek0.net/boost-range
>
> This looks like a good effort. Are all the examples tested with a boost
> build script?
>
> I would like to see the author of boost range take a serious look at
> this to consider adding these examples (and tests there of) to the
> documenation of the range library.

[CC'ing Neil: would you be interested in this?]

They are built using a Makefile; the "Output" section below the examples
is auto-generated by compiling and executing the code. There is
currently no provision to test that the output matches the expected
output, but that could be added.

I've put the source code up on Github:
https://github.com/Grk0/boost-range-for-humans

Regards,