Subject: Re: [Boost-users] iostreams: ceased devolopment?
From: Shubha Ramani (shubharamani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-31 12:30:58

In the meantime what is the alternative ? What can we use instead ?

 Shubha D. Ramanishubharamani_at_[hidden]
shubharamani_at_[hidden]

    On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:24 AM, Juan Ramírez <jramirez.uy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that I am starting to contribute to this library.
Right now I am in the first stages, understanding devices, sinks, etc. I am also reading the BLOMP and all the related stuff in order to understand boost's process.
In the near future I will be able to take on the existing issues and testing pull requests (there are a lot of them).
Best regards,Juan