Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Insertion/Use of boost::multi_index - new thread
From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-21 02:30:51

El 21/09/2016 a las 6:58, Ram escribió:
> Hi,
> I simplified my problem to make sure it was not because of my class or
> something like
> that, this is the exact content(related to boost::multi_index) in the
> header file,

Hi,

First of all, please follow this list's posting guidelines and do use
inline replies after a small
portion of the post you're replying to for context, just like I'm doing
here and is explained at

http://www.boost.org/community/policy.html#quoting

Now to your question.

> example.h
>
> #include <boost/multi_index_container.hpp>
> #include <boost/multi_index/mem_fun.hpp>
> #include <boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp>
>
> [...]
>
> In the corresponding cpp file
> example.cpp
> void MgrABC::_handler() {
> <already existing code 4 or 5 lines of variable declarations>
> .
> .
> .
>
> this->sample1.insert(1);

OK, let's try a couple of things:

1. Can you please fetch your local
c:\sample\common\lib\boost\boost\detail\allocator_utilities.hpp file and
send it back attached?
2. Where your testing code says

this->sample1.insert(1);

remove that statement and write the following:

   int x=0,y=0;
   boost::detail::allocator::construct(&x,y);

What is the observed behavior on compilation?

Joaquín M López Muñoz