Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Issues trying to use boost::unordered_map
From: Ram (sourceopen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-29 14:27:38

Hi,

[
You're welcome. But it was actually Gavin who asked *the* question :-)
]
Thanks Leon/Gavin and Joaquin!

[
Yeah, having multiple VS installations could be it. This code surely can't
come from VS2005 as it can't compile it, but I vaguely remember that old
Visual Studios did have problems with multiple installations.
]
I was thinking the same thing too. The VS2005 preprocessor would not give
this output right? Also, I do have 2005 and 2013 installed. Does that mean
if I uninstall 2013 and try compiling with 2005, it will compile
successfully?

Also I read in the boost's 1.61 documentation that it has been tested with
older compilers than VS2005's.

Having multiple VS versions is my problem?

Thanks,
Ram