Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Microsoft and hana
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-30 21:36:54

On 30 Oct 2016 at 9:51, Louis Dionne wrote:

> So, from reading the release notes and the compiler support at [1], I
> think Visual Studio 15 Preview 5 should support Hana, right? I'll check
> whether I can try running the tests with this release on Appveyor. Thanks
> for the heads up.

A little birdy at CppCon told me that Hana is in the Visual C++ test
suite and as soon as the Ranges TS works in MSVC without source
workarounds, Hana is next on the list. I got the distinct impression
that VS15 won't have that, but a later update to iy will.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/