Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to compile boost-thread for Universal Windows?
From: Petr Hudeček (petrhudecek2010_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-20 07:00:13

Thank you! I did as you suggested (adding boost sources to my project), and
it worked!

However, when I tried to do the same with boost-chrono, this error showed
up:

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows
Kits\10\Include\10.0.14393.0\um\combaseapi.h(1189): error C3861:
'CoCreateInstanceFromApp': identifier not found (compiling source file
..\..\BoostSelf\libs\chrono\src\chrono.cpp)

Apparently, it is not necessary for boost-thread to *build*, but I would
certainly like to have access to the chrono classes. The wpbest UWP boost
repository (https://github.com/wpbest/Boost) claims that it can be built;
are there any other options that I need to set to build boost-chrono?

Best regards,
Petr