Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Where we are 1.65.0
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-16 23:08:59

On 8/16/2017 11:58 AM, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:
> RC3 came out on Monday, and fixed a crashing bug in Boost.Asio.
>
> We have a report of a new problem in Boost.Thread (timed waits wait way
> too long), which Vicente is looking into.
>
> If necessary, we'll have an RC4 with a fix for Boost.Thread.
> Hopefully we'll know the answer to that today.

There is a post on the users mailing list about problems with Oracle C++
12.6 and log, optional, python. I realize that Oracle ( previous Sun )
C++ is not as mainstream as gcc, clang, and vc++ but I would think that
the library maintainers for the aforementioned libraries should at least
attempt to respond to the problem, even if a fix for the problem for
1.65 is not in the works.