Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Memory mapped files
From: Simon Giddings (simon.giddings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-23 08:19:14

We have already taken into account the problem of pointers and also
endian ordering.
When doing a hex dump of the files produced under unix and one produced
under android, using the same data content, we have noticed that there
are byte differences.
So, other than doing a "memory dump", is it possible to get Boost to
serialise the data out to disk ?