Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Test thread safety
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-21 01:15:00

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 23:59, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> As of today, virtually nothing has been done to make the library thread
> safe. It is not impossible but it would require quite a chunk of work.
>
> Raffi

As a user data point: Both in the company I work for and in some other
projects I work on, I had to resort to use GTest instead of either
Boost.Test or Catch2 because of the lack of thread-safe checking api.
Apparently Catch2 author now plan to implement thread-safe assertions.

Just so you know that it's an important feature for a lot of projects
(but I understand it's not necessarilly easy to provide).

A. Joël Lamotte