From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-06 20:19:30

On 29.02.20 03:50, Andrew McFarlane via Boost-users wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been using Boost.Test for about a month now. Big fan so far,
> except for the atrocious compilation times, hence why I am moving toward
> using the shared library.
>
> using b2 to build and install Boost.Test's libs was simple enough,
> though after making the noted changes here:
> https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_72_0/libs/test/doc/html/boost_test/adv_scenarios/shared_lib_customizations/entry_point.html

Hi,

In 99.9% of the time, you do not need this functionality. The automatic
test registration just works, and with any variants (shared included).

For shared, you need to define BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK=1 and a single
translation unit /per executable/ containing either BOOST_TEST_MAIN or
BOOST_TEST_MODULE.

Can I help getting on tracks?

Raffi