From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-03-03 20:22:46

On Thu, 3 Mar 2022 at 18:25, Sandeep Bhardwaj via Boost-users <
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried the async program as suggested and I still see one of the stacks
> where the "still reachable" memory keeps increasing with duration. I have
> attached the relevant stack and the program. Sorry I had to resend this
> email multiple times due to size limitations. Hopefully this will go
> through.

It's entirely possible that OpenSSL caches memory, which would be beyond
the responsibility of Beast or Asio.

I don't see anything controversial in your program.

I see this on stack overflow, but no answers:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56355690/valgrind-reports-memory-leak-related-with-crypto-zalloc-in-a-c-app-but-no-addi