From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-07-03 13:03:52

On Mon, Jul 3, 2023 at 6:00 AM Dmitry <dbnikiforov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > What you are asking for is more or less possible, but what do you plan on doing with this information?
> Thanks for asking! After thinking more about the metric, it does not seem helpful anymore.

I would be careful using the information gained from measurements to
inform algorithms for dealing with load.

Note that io_context threads are not designed to perform long-running
tasks; it is an unwritten rule that completion handlers should not
block. They need to do their job and return as quickly as possible.
Long-running work should be scheduled to a separate thread pool.

Thanks