From: kamallochan Jena (kljena2050_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-04-15 13:47:15

Dear all,

Could someone assist me in determining if any version of Boost library is
vulnerable to the following CWE?
BDSA-2018-1263 CWE-704 and BDSA-2018-2656 CWE-126

Additionally, I would appreciate any details regarding these
vulnerabilities, such as
 - the specific version of the Boost library where the vulnerability was
identified
 - the name of the source code file, the exact line of code and function
that causes the vulnerability
 - Whether the latest version of Boost includes a fix, and if so, which
version of the library it was addressed in.

Any guidance or assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kjena