From: Lars Sunde (laasunde_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-03 12:55:59

Hello,

Using boost::filesystem::directory_iterator with an UNC path failed with Boost 1.84 and Windows 10.

Did some research on this topic and found this bug report from 2022;
https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/issues/245

This issue contain a link to this fix; https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/9c9d127bddc2b72187c57f4933c49666255d7a4f

When looking at boost 1.84 and 1.85 source code I cannot find the fix shown above. Please excuse my ignorance but what is the relationship between https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem and the sw released at https://www.boost.org> ?

Kind regards,
Lars
[
https://opengraph.githubassets.com/d5334b4df3942668241ead9dde0a136ddc1b0979757c979e5107831165986406/boostorg/filesystem]<https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem>
GitHub - boostorg/filesystem: Boost.org filesystem module<https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem>
Boost.org filesystem module. Contribute to boostorg/filesystem development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com