I am not sure of my fact, but can we do it dynamically , as the macro call extended_type_info::self_register() and void extended_type_info::key_register(const char *key_).

I ve read in the list some stuff about registering templates like this…

 template<class> struct pack;

 template<class T> struct pack<void (T)> {

     typedef T type;

 };

 BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT( pack<void (DerivedStatus< Algo<int, double > >)>::type );

Can we mix that together to achieve this goal ?

In fact, I don’t care if we register the type each time we call, I know it s not optimal , but at this point I can live with it…

void Add()

{

      B<int>* objectToAdd= new B<int>(0)

BoostRegister(B<int>);

array.push_back(objectToAdd);

}

- VDB -
 "LNK1210: exceeded internal ILK size limit"