http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/boost-1.33.0/

On 8/3/05, Christopher Hunt <huntc@internode.on.net> wrote:
Hi Rene/Peter,

I'd be happy to test this out in my environment.

Question is: where can I get 1.33 from? Is there a single-drop of it
available right now or should I CVS it?

It might be useful to provide release candidates from the general
download area on sourceforge. I understand that we're at release
candidate #1 right now. I can't see where this is available (I've
searched the archives too).

Update: I just did a CVS export with an rtag for 1.33 and I've been
getting a "cvs export: [00:44:01] waiting for david_abrahams's lock in
/cvsroot/boost/boost/tools/build/test/startup/boost-root" for the last
hour. It isn't easy to get hold of 1.33 is it?

Cheers,
-C

On 03/08/2005, at 5:18 AM, boost-users-request@lists.boost.org wrote:

> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Peter Dimov wrote:
>>> I'm forwarding the following post from boost-users
>>>
>>> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2005/08/12938.php
>>>
>>> since it describes a pretty severe configuration problem on Mac OS X
>>> that apparently leads to inconsistent definitions of
>>> BOOST_HAS_THREADS and all kinds of interesting ODR violations.
>>
>> I think that problem is fixed. The original post doesn't mention the
>> Boost version so it's hard to be sure. The checks for threading and
>> the type of target getting built is considerably more complicated now
>> than just the TARGET_CARBON check :-)
>>
>> It would be awesome if the original poster could test with 1.33 to
>> make sure it's fixed.

* * *
Showpiece your Palm device and instantly access world times using our
beautiful 3 dimensional globe
http://www.classactionpl.com/