Looking at the syntax error suggests that "is_abstract" isn't working as expected.  Serialization library
has a work around- but it dependns on config setting correct #define. Try including
#define BOOST_NO_IS_ABSTRACT. at the top.

I'm really just grasping at straws here.  If possible, I would recommend running the whole boost
test suite locally.  I say this because I don't know that aix and its associated compiler ? Visual
Age? or? has really been tested with boost.

Robert Ramey

"DAN LEIBOVICH" <ddnnll@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:20070121221144.2891.qmail@web53002.mail.yahoo.com...
Thank you for your reply. I tried to it but got the same error. Do you have other suggestion ?

Thanks
 Dan

Robert Ramey <ramey@rrsd.com> wrote:
try including #include <boost/serialization/is_abstract.hpp> to the top of the program.  This would bring demo.cpp up to date.

Robert Ramey

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.