Hi Vladimir, thanks for the help.

On 1/27/07, Vladimir Prus <ghost@cs.msu.su> wrote:
> The output from the compilation is below (it seems to work, even with the
> lists of warnings):
>
> root@hallah:/usr/local/src/boost/tools/jam# cd src | sh ./build_dist.sh
>> ../../../Jamfile.v2:335: in load-aux
>> rule path.glob-tree unknown in module Jamfile</usr/local/src/boost>.

I don't get those errors. Do you have up-to-date tree? Is this CVS HEAD
or RC_1_34_0? Do you have any other version of Boost.Build? Like a
version installed from Ubuntu package somewhere in /usr/share/boost-build?
You mention you get the same message when building other boost libraries,
can you add

        --debug-configuration

to bjam options when building any library and send the output?

It turns out the version of boost-build in /usr/share was causing the problems.  I didn't find any information anywhere that I'd have to remove that folder; is that something worth noting in the docs, or am I the only one to have this trouble?

Thanks for the help,

Darren Garvey